HOW TO DISABLE BT’S SMART SETUP
BT’s smart setup is great if you have children and want to restrict access to certain websites but if you don’t have children and you DO want to have access to thosewebsites, smart setup can be a pain! In this short how-to guide we talk you through it…
- Open a web browser on any computer or device connected to your Hub and go to http://bthomehub.home to open the Hub Manager.
- Select Advanced Settings:
- Enter the admin password. If you haven’t changed it the you will find the default password on your Hub settings card on the back of your Hub.
- Select Continue to Advanced Settings
- Select Home Network > Smart Setup
- Select No to disable Smart Setup & select Apply